Valle de Guadalupe y Tecate, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Varietal Origin: Burgundy, France.
- Vineyard Area: Rancho el Carrillo
- Vineyard Age: 30 years
- Production: Pre-fermentative cold maceration, controlled fermentation with selected yeasts, short post-fermentative maceration.
- Barrel: French Oak
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 16° – 18°C
- Appearance: Ruby color with violet tones of medium intensity, bright. Attractive presence of medium descent tears in the glass.
- Aroma: Elegant aromas reminiscent of fresh and ripe red fruits, with notes of currant and light notes of spices.
- Taste: Fresh, balanced and with fine and polished tannins. Broad palate with elegant aftertaste
- Medium sauce dishes, some white and red meat roasts. Ideal to accompany with semi-ripe cheeses.