Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México
- Varietal: Syrah.
- Varietal Origin: Rhône Valley, France.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe.
- Vineyard Age: 30 years.
- Production: Traditional.
- Barrel: French.
- Aging: 15 months.
- Service Temperature: 16°-18°C
- Appearance: Cherry red color with a violet rim.
- Aroma: Flowers and ripe black fruits aromas such as blackberry, raspberry; cinnamon, pepper and a touch of truffle.
- Taste: Very intense, unctuous, ripe fruits are perceived, spicy, with cinnamon and pepper standing out, extremely friendly and complex, with a great ending.
Pastas with smoked or marbled cheeses, beef, seasoned sausages, foods with intense flavors.