- Varietal: 42% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Nebbiolo, 25% Aglianico and 8% Barbera Rujo de Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Varietal Origin: Bordeaux, France. Piedmont and Basilicata, Italy.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe.
- Vineyard Age: 35 years
- Production: Traditional.
- Barrel: French Oak.
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 13°C
- Appearance: Ruby red color with brown tones.
- Aroma: Violets, fruit compote and various spices aromas.
- Taste: Pleasant to palate, at first it is perceived soft, but extremely complex.
- Smoked cuts, dishes with spicy and intense sauces and mature cheeses.