Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 24% Nebbiolo, 10% Petit Verdot, 9% Barbera, 9% Montepulciano.
- Varietal Origin: Bordeaux, France. Piedmont Italy.
- Vineyard Area: Viña Alegre.
- Vineyard Age: 30 years
- Production: Traditional.
- Barrel: French.
- Aging: 18 months.
- Service Temperature: 18°C
- Appearance: Ruby red, very elegant, clean and crystalline.
- Aroma: Highlights black fruits, flowers, spices, such as green pepper, balsamic and earthy aromas, with hints of fine wood.
- Taste: Intense, extremely complex, round, velvety and with a great ending.
- Mexican gastronomy, beef cuts and hunt animals.