Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon 60% Shiraz 40%
- Varietal Origin: Bordeaux and Rhône Valley, France.
- Vineyard Area: Ranchos, Viña Alegre and Las Bellotas.
- Vineyard age: 30 years.
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature and subsequent malolactic fermentation.
- Barrel: French and American
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 16°C
- Appearance: Garnet red color, very clear, light violet hues in the center and brown on the rim.
- Aroma: Violet fruit aromas such as plums, ripe figs, dried cranberries, notes of tobacco, chocolate and vanilla.
- Taste: Complex, well structured, fruity, spicy and with a touch of menthol.
- Grilled cuts, stews with spicy sauce, Mexican cuisine and mature cheeses.