Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México
- Varietal: Merlot.
- Varietal Origin: Bordeaux, France.
- Vineyard Area: Rancho El Encinal.
- Vineyard age: 30 years.
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature and subsequent malodactic fermentation.
- Barrel: French and American.
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 16°C
- Appearance: Red ruby, with slightly pomegranate hues.
- Aroma: Ripe red and black fruits aromas, such as blackberry, cherry, plum and with a spices background.
- Taste: Intense, with ripe tannins and hints of fig, tobacco, violets and minty notes.
- Grilled cuts, tomato-based sauce, Mexican cuisine and medium intensity cheeses.