White Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México
- Varietal: Viognier
- Varietal Origin: Rhône Valley, France.
- Vineyard Area: Rancho el Encinal
- Vineyard Age: 25 years
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: None
- Aging: None
- Service Temperature: 10°C
- Appearance: Very faint straw yellow color with golden highlights.
- Aroma: Pleasant and exotic white flowers and citrus aromas with tropical fruits notes such as soursop, lime, lychee, tangerine, grapefruit and pear.
- Taste: Powerful, unctuous, complex flavors such as flowers, fruits and a slight touch of grapefruit skin.
- Thai food, dishes with citrus sauce and fresh cheeses.ature cheeses.