Brut Sparkling Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México
- Varietal: Chardonnay y French Colombard.
- Varietal Origin: Burgundy and Bordeaux, France.
- Varietal Area: Valle de Guadalupe.
- Vineyard Age: 25 years
- Production: Charmat Method.
- Barrel: None.
- Aging: None.
- Service Temperature: 6° C
- Appearance: Straw yellow color, with nice small and continuous perlage.
- Aroma: Delicious aromas of green apple and tropical fruits with hints of yeast.
- Taste: Explosive on palate, intense, fresh with firm acidity and easy to drink.
- As an appetizer, matches very well with moles, paellas, seafood, some desserts, cheese board with fruit.