Dessert Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Moscatel (pacified)
- Varietal Origin: Spain
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe
- Vineyard Age: 30 years
- Production: Slow Fermentation at controlled temperature
- Barrel: French Oak
- Aging: 8 years
- Service Temperature: 10°C
- Appearance: Bright old gold color.
- Aroma: Flowerly and dehydrated fruits aromas such as tejocote, acitrón, quince, pear and honey.
- Taste: Fruity, unctuous and toasted, fully balanced between sweetness and acidity.
- Foie gras, caviar, blue and marbled cheeses, accompanies dessert or can be substitute it.