White Wine, Valle de Guadalupe y Tecate, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Chardonnay.
- Varietal Origin: Burgundy, France.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe.
- Vineyard Age: 18-25 years.
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: None.
- Aging: None.
- Service Temperature: 10°C.
- Appearance: Nice greenish yellow color, crystalline and bright.
- Aroma: With aroma hints of chamomile, citrus, green apple, quince and a light touch of butter.
- Taste: Firm acidity that make it very fresh and completely fruity, leaving a pleasant ending to palate.
- Matches very well with seafood, ceviche, fish and poultry with a mild sauce.