White Wine, San Antonio Las Minas, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Chenin blanc.
- Varietal Origin: Loire Valley, France.
- Vineyard area: San Antonio de las Minas.
- Vineyard Age: 18-25 years
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: None
- Aging: None
- Service Temperature: 8°C
- Appearance: Nice straw yellow color, transparent, clean and bright.
- Aroma: Fresh pineapple, guava, apple and pear aromas with hints of honey.
- Taste: Very pleasant to palate, slightly sweet in balance with its acidity, which makes it fresh.
- As an appetizer with fresh cheeses, salads, Hawaiian chicken, some desserts such as quince paste with cheese.