Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Petite Sirah.
- Varietal Origin: Valle de Ródano, Francia.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe
- Vineyard Age: 18- 25 years.
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: None.
- Aging: None.
- Service Temperature: 14°-16° C
- Appearance: Plum red of great intensity, clean, bright and with a violet rim.
- Aroma: With a great freshly cut red fruits and a herbal touch aromatic intensity, when the temperature rises, aromas of chocolate and vanilla appear..
- Taste: Very pleasant to the palate, intense, fruity, complex and balanced.
- Matches very well with Mexican gastronomy such as chiles en nogada, loin in plum and medium cheeses.