Red Wine, Valle de San Vicente, Baja California, México
- Varietal: 50% Sangiovese 50% Aglianico
- Varietal Origin: Tuscany and Basilicata, Italy.
- Vineyard Area: Valley of San Vicente.
- Vineyard Age: 25 years
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: French Oak
- Aging: 12 months
- Service Temperature: 16°C
- Appearance: Ruby red color with violet edges, very clean and bright.
- Aroma: Ripe red and black fruit aromas with some notes of dried fruit and an earthy background.
- Taste: With complexity perceived as friendly to pComplex and balanced..
- Tuna, salmon, seafood with intense sauce, non-greasy cuts and medium cheeses.