Red Wine, Valle de San Vicente, Baja California, México
- Varietal: 50% Montepulciano 50% Barberá
- Varietal Origin: Piedmont, Italy.
- Vineyard Area: Valley of San Vicente.
- Vineyard Age: 25 years
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature..
- Barrel: French Oak.
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 16°C
- Appearance: Ruby red color, slightly evolved rim, clean and bright.
- Aroma: Ripe red fruit aroma, slightly spicy with hints of smoke and toast.
- Taste: With complexity perceived as friendly to palate.
- Non-fatty cuts, grills, tuna, pasta and medium cheeses.