Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Varietal Origin: Bordeaux, France.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe
- Vineyard Age: More than 40 years
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature and maladactic fermentation afterward.
- Barrel: French.
- Aging: 14 months.
- Service Temperature: 16°C
- Appearance: Slightly ruby color, with a brown rim.
- Aroma: Ripe black currant, violets, leather, pepper and cigar box aromas, with pleasant smoke and vanilla notes.
- Taste: Intense and elegant with great balance, with ripe, pleasant and round tannins, with a long ending.
- Fatty cuts, grilled meats, intense and seasoned sauces, and salads with endives and artichokes.