Red Wine, Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, México.
- Varietal: Tempranillo.
- Varietal Origin: Spain.
- Vineyard Area: Valle de Guadalupe
- Vineyard Age: 20-25 years.
- Production: Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Barrel: American Oak.
- Aging: 12 months.
- Service Temperature: 14°-16°C
- Appearance: Beautiful ruby color, clean and bright.
- Aroma: Percived aromas of red fruits, spices and hints of dates and toasted bread.
- Taste: Fruity, balanced, with good structure, pleasant tannins, pleasant on the palate.
- Matches pretty well with sausages, medium sauce pasta and grilled meats.